Add-On Perks at Mark Twain Lake Jellystone Park™
From Day-Use Passes to golf-cart rentals, you can experience all the park has to offer. Make your stay easier for you and fun for everyone with these add-ons.
GOLF CART RENTAL
Zoom Around With Your Own Golf Cart
An easy way to make sure you experience all the park has to offer, Golf Cart rentals allow you to zip around the grounds so you don’t miss a thing. Since personal golf carts aren’t allowed on the park grounds, we wanted to provide rentals for our registered park guests to get the most from their stay.
Standard Golf Cart
For $74.99/daily, you can have a golf cart during your stay so you and your family can get around the park with ease.
Limo Golf Cart
The more the merrier. If you need some extra room, check out the limo golf carts for only $119.99/daily – so everyone can catch a ride.
Things to know before renting:
- Rental requires Visa, Mastercard, or American Express – No Cash
- Registered guests must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license present, in your possession, to drive a golf cart.
- Registered guests must keep golf carts on Mark Twain Lake Jellystone Park™ property roads at all times. Carts are not permitted on Oakland Road.
- To help us keep our park beautiful, please do not drive the carts on the grass.
- All golf cart renters are required to sign the Golf Cart Liability Waiver.
- Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice and all rates are subject to Federal and Local taxes.
- If any employee of Mark Twain Lake Jellystone Park™ is witness to any misuse of the golf carts, we reserve the right to terminate the rental of the golf cart with NO REFUND.
Experience Yogi For a Day
Get a Day-Use Pass to enjoy Mark Twain Lake Jellystone Park ™ for a single day. Whether you’re from the area or just visiting, this pass gives you access to the park facilities including Mini golf, swimming pool, planned activities, cafe, shopping and more.