Check-In is 3pm (EST) | Check-Out is 11am (EST)
Bringing your pet? Please look for paw print on our booking site.
Make Yourself Comfortable
The Lakeside Lodge sleeps up to 16 persons, so your entire family can settle into a home away from home.
- Queen Beds in 2 bedrooms
- 2 sets of Twin bunk beds in bedroom 3 and 4
- 2 Full-size sleeper sofa in Great Room
- 2 Full bathrooms w/shower
- Full Kitchen (stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils)
- Dining Room
- TV with Cable Channels
- Great Room
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Patio Deck
- One paddle boat is included
Rates starting at $415
Holiday rates starting at $457Book Now
- We have what you need. Linens are included such as: bedding – sheets/pillows/pillow covers/blankets/comforter; bath – towels/hand towels/washcloths; and kitchen – towels/dish rags. We want you to make yourself comfortable, this is your home during your stay at Mark Twain Lake Jellystone Park ™, so we don’t provide maid service in the Lakeside Lodge.
- Sorry, no grills or stoves allowed on the patio area of the Lakeside Lodge.
- During Peak Season there is a TWO (2) night minimum reservation for all lodging unit. Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day require a THREE (3) night minimum reservation.
- There is a $50 service fee for reservation cancellations for the Lakeside Lodge, provided that the cancellation falls within the time frame specified in our General Guidelines.