Check-In is 4pm (CST) | Check-Out is 11am (CST)
Bringing your pet? Please look for paw print on our booking site.
Two-Night Minimum Stay Required
Three-Night Minimum Stay Required During Holiday Weekends
Make Yourself Comfortable
The Lakeside Lodge sleeps up to 16 persons, so your entire family can settle into a home away from home.
- Queen Beds in 2 bedrooms
- 2 sets of Twin bunk beds in bedroom 3 and 4
- 2 Full-size sleeper sofa in Great Room
- 2 Full bathrooms w/shower
- Full Kitchen (stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils)
- Dining Room
- TV with Cable Channels
- Great Room
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Patio Deck
Rates starting at $435.75Book Now
- We have what you need. Linens are included such as: bedding – sheets/pillows/pillow covers/blankets/comforter; bath – towels/hand towels/washcloths; and kitchen – towels/dish rags. We want you to make yourself comfortable, this is your home during your stay at Mark Twain Lake Jellystone Park ™, so we don’t provide maid service in the Lakeside Lodge.
- Sorry, no grills or stoves allowed on the patio area of the Lakeside Lodge.
- During Peak Season there is a TWO (2) night minimum reservation for all lodging unit. Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day require a THREE (3) night minimum reservation.
- There is a $50 service fee for reservation cancellations for the Lakeside Lodge, provided that the cancellation falls within the time frame specified in our General Guidelines.